Friday 18 March 2016

Friday chocolates


I just wanted to say "have a great weekend" and post this picture of chocolates I made with my daughter. Normally, left over chocolate is not a problem in our family, but sometimes we end up with small shards of chocolate or uneven pieces (when a chocolate bar or a tablet doesn't break into neat pieces) or just single pieces that can't be divided between two or three people. I collect these, then we melt them, pour the mixture into a mold - and it's like entirely new chocolate!

The mold we used now is actually from a dark chocolate box we bought a while back, simply the container for chocolate pieces, not an actual mold. I was afraid that the chocolate would never come out of it, or that it might break apart when we tried to unmold it, but it behaved very well and these turned out quite pretty, if I say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment