Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cover Art for Elite: Tales from the Frontier

Yesterday, Fantastic Books Publishing released the cover art for Elite: Tales from the Frontier. This anthology will feature 15 stories set in the Elite: Dangerous universe, and one of those stories is my 'Blood is Thicker'. I'm very excited to have my story published in such a beautiful book. :) Here, this is what it will look like:




I'd love to show you the rest of the covers in the FBP's Elite set, but my skills in any sort of... hmm, I don't even know what it's called... the sort of wizardry that allows one to post pictures and organise them so they won't leap randomly all over the place... aren't up to such a challenge. I think the complete set will look stunning, but if you refuse to take my word for it, you can view them all here.


No comments:

Post a Comment