Monday 19 April 2021

Self-imposed isolation, day 36

I slept poorly last night (bad dreams, too much noise), and have felt rather miserable today. It’s not just lack of sleep but also health concerns combined with other worries and uncertainties – and the pandemic situation isn’t actually helping.


It is one of those days where I compose a message in my head, then keep waiting for a response even though I haven’t yet actually written, not to mention sent, my message. Or where I pour half the coffee next to the mug, then wonder why is the coffee gone. 😑


To keep things random, a picture of my typewriter.


2 comments:

  1. Sending hugs and wishes that today may be better, kinder to you.
    And your typewriter is absolutely beautiful. Does it still work?
    Best wishes, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      The typewriter - it used to belong to my grandfather - technically still works. The ink ribbon (?) has dried, though, so last time I tried, it only made very faint impressions of letters, if even that. I haven't even checked if those might still be available - much as I love the old typewriter, when it comes to typing, the modern techonolgy does have its advantages. :) But I still remember the letters my grandfather typed and, when I was very little, how he let me use the typewriter.

      Delete