Sunday 28 March 2021

Self-imposed isolation, day 14

 Today I have

- had too much coffee (two large cups in the morning – daylight saving)

- cooked (sweet & sour chicken for tomorrow)

- had three video chats with family (one more coming up later!)

- talked to dear friends (OK, wrote messages)

- read (when do I not?)

- done some writing (a story I’m really not supposed to be writing, so no more about that)

- read about Victorian fashion, particularly about popular colours (research! And yes, related to that-which-should-not-be-written… sigh…)

- eaten a solid chocolate nougat egg that comes in a real egg shell (Mignon by Fazer)

- named a character in a story my daughter is writing (just a casual suggestion, which, to my surprise, was accepted – if you know teenagers, you know that your suggestion being accepted is kind of a big deal! 😀 Also very proud of my daughter writing a story.)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment